We run seminars and events across the UK on all aspects of managing a sale process. This includes:
- pre-sale planning advice and how to approach and prepare for a deal
- insight on maximising the value from a transaction
- some of the hard-learnt lessons vital in successfully achieving M&A transactions
- discussion of the features that acquirers focus on when valuing and assessing businesses
- our unique approach to finding the right buyers
We also share our learnings and perspective on topical issues such as Brexit and their effects on M&A, together with sector market updates and economic trends.
Speakers such as M&A lawyers give an overview of a transaction process from their specialist or technical perspective, previous clients share their experiences and guidance, and there is plenty of time for Q&A sessions.
A wide variety of business owners attend; from those who may be actively thinking of selling their business to those who simply want to learn more about what the process entails and how they can get their business ready for maximum value at some point in the future.
We hold our events in iconic British business, industry or cultural venues with an opportunity for private tours and plenty of time for individual conversations.
Please browse our forthcoming seminars below and do get in touch if you’d like to register your interest or ask any questions.
Find out more about our services here.
2 October 2019: Mergers and Acquisitions in the Industrial Manufacturing and Electronics Sectors
Event & Venue: Northern Manufacturing & Electronics 19 Show, EventCity, Manchester.
Rockworth Managing Director Lawrence Price will cover the following:
- Examples of transactions Rockworth Management have undertaken in Industrial Manufacturing & Electronics sectors
- Overview of M&A activity in the market place
- Preparing for a transaction and the transaction process
- How industrial manufacturing businesses are valued
- How owners and shareholders can enhance the value of their businesses
Please register your interest via the form below. For more information about Northern Manufacturing & Electronics 19 tradeshow, visit www.industrynorth.co.uk
7 November 2019: An Understanding of M&A Transactions
Hosted by Rockworth Management Partners & Thrings Solicitors
Venue: Morgan Motor Company headquarters, Malvern, Worcestershire.
Please register your interest via the form below.
14 November 2019: How to Prepare for and Achieve a Successful Transaction
Hosted by Rockworth Management Partners with Charles Russell Speechlys LLP
Venue: Somerset House, London.
Learn about the early decisions that increase the value of your business and understand what you can do to best prepare for a successful transaction, including:
• expert industry & legal insight • what influences the value of your business • proactive steps you can take now to maximise value and ensure a smooth sale further down the line.
Complimentary and fully confidential, this Seminar is ideal for business owners who want to sell now or may be considering doing so in the future.
Format of the Day • 9am – 9.30am arrival, coffee & pastries • Seminar 9.30am – 11am • Q&A 11am – 11.30am • Opportunity to explore the current exhibition at Somerset House • lunch: 12pm
To register your interest for any of these events, please fill out the form below or contact us directly.