While our focus and reward are centred on successfully completed transactions, the team at Rockworth have a wealth of experience as both advisors and principals carrying out equity transactions. We are therefore increasingly involved, particularly during the current economic turbulence, working with clients that may be considering a transaction in the medium term, 6 – 24 months.
Key questions we address with business owners include:
- Why consider a sale or acquisition?
- Is equity fund-raising the most efficient way of raising capital in a particular scenario?
- What would be the optimal management structure for the business going forward?
- What types of buyers are in the market and what strategic goals are they seeking to achieve through acquisition?
- How might buyers go about valuing the business and what factors are important?
Areas of current activity
The Rockworth team are currently involved, on a retained basis, advising companies in the following areas. Each of these particular clients is working towards a sale in the medium to longer term.
- Media and marketing services – PR, experiential, publishing of social stationery
- Business Services – IT recruitment, apprenticeships and education
- Consumer & Leisure – FMCG products
- Engineering & technology – specialist engineering, software
If you are considering any kind of transaction in one of these areas we would very much like to hear from you.